Saturday 9 am

Northerly winds in the forecast today so the Kagel trucks are being cancelled. A few of us are meeting at Kagel at 10:30 to drive out to Ave L to see if we can get up and fly.

To book a ride or ride waiting list go to http://www.windsports.com and click on "Purchase Beach Lesson" or "Purchase Mountain Lesson" and click on the tab for "Advanced Pilot Lesson / Rides"

Those on a waiting list will be automatically notified if and when a spot opens up.


________________________

Windsports.com